Cartridge Xchange - we know Auto Dealerships.
Auto dealers have unique printing needs in order to run their business for various departments, such as; F&I, Service, Parts, Sales, Accounting. We get that. In fact, we at CX understand it so well that we created a dedicated system for it –Inventory Management by CX, or IM. A system that keeps your printing toner, ink and cartridge needs up to par and ensures you never have a business interruption caused by a printing supply issue. Like running out of toner or ink at a critical moment. Been there? We know!
- Known as IM, our system was designed specifically to meet the needs of the auto dealership industry. The system is an end-to-end solution that takes the baby-sitting and hassle of printing supply management out of your hands, so that you can focus on your core business - selling and servicing autos!
- Our IM system is used and trusted by over 175 auto dealerships in the tri-state area and nationwide.
How It Works
CX provides a wide variety of cartridges and toners that are compatible with the major brands at competitive prices.
The core of our value proposition is inventory management. We essentially take the whole printing supply issue off your hands so that you never have to worry about it. In other words, one less headache getting in the way of your bottom line!
Our representative will visit and conduct a comprehensive, FREE evaluation of the printing environment and requirements at your dealership. Based on this evaluation we will prepare an Inventory Management plan detailing your daily printing supply needs and stocking/re-stocking requirements. You will incur NO COSTS in this process.
Here are the benefits to moving forward with CX for your printing supply needs
- Free toner and ink inventory management
- Free delivery of supplies
- Free pick-up of empties for recycling
- No minimum order
- No contracts to sign
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- CX has been a WASCO vendor since 1998.
- Printer Supplies for all DMS Printers and non-DMS Printers
- Name brand OEM and quality Compatible toner & ink cartridges
- Our supplies will not void your DMS service contract or printer warranty
- Lifetime return policy for items purchased through free inventory management
- CX is currently servicing 175 dealerships onsite in NJ, NY and PA as well as remotely across continental USA.
Cartridge Xchange visits your dealership once per month to count the current on-hand supplies, indentify needs to be delivered and pick-up empty cartridges for recycling.
If you have an auto dealership, and are looking for the best cartridge and toner supply service with competitive pricing, contact Cartridge Xchange today!
Whether you’re looking for ink, toner, printers or printer service, we can help you save time and money so you can stay focused on what matters.